General benefits of drones for inspection work
- a detailed visual record of the roof's condition / any potential issues that can be close inspected multiple times from the comfort of your desk
- reduced inspection costs in terms of access platforms and surveyor or roofing contractor's time both at inspection and in carrying out remedial work
- minimal footprint in terms of where and how long access equipment needs to be on site at clients property and faster access to the necessary data. (Same Day if practical or 24 hours standard turnaround) – minimises disruption to your client’s business or your home
- unrivalled quality of images from otherwise impossible to achieve angles / flexibility on what images are taken
- non-invasive inspection method especially for historic and / or delicate structures or materials
- further close inspection images of anything picked up during the survey or at brief
- more accurate pricing from contractors where work is required
- reduced health and safety risk of those working at height ie inspection of the whole or larger areas of the roof
- access to areas that contractors simply may not have direct access to due to roof span vs access platform's reach, roof construction, weight or specific access constraints
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL
Examples here of structures that are easily inspected.
A lot of room and generally plenty of light. Our drones have floodlight capabilities if ambient light is insufficient
For interior work our drones are fitted with propellor guards to prevent accidental damage.